UPDATE: No classes Saturday, January 7. The drive is still covered in snow and will be very slick in the morning. See you all on Wednesday or next Saturday!
Hey, folks. Please keep an eye out regarding a possible weather closing for Saturday, January 7. We are waiting to see if any of the snow melts today before making a decision. This post will be updated with that decision by 7:00 p.m.